Winter Nails * Glitter and Sparkles


Hi Lovelies!

Hope you had some nice and fun Christmas days with your beloved ones.
Today I came up with a nail post, a festive one, so I hope you enjoy it. I used holographic glitter over Kinetics white nail polish. I also added some different sized silver glitter in order to imitate snowflakes.
You can also glue small rhinestones for a more sparkly effect.
Don't forget to apply a clear nail polish coat over the glitter and the rhinestones.
Onto the pictures!







I took these pictures indoors, without flash.

Hope you like this holiday nail decoration.
I'm anxiously waiting for your feedback, would make me very happy...

See you soon!

Kisses and hugs,
 Lala


CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. Those are so gorgeous, you look like a snow queen with them on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! Have a very Happy New Year, don't celebrate too hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is so pretty, i love it. lovely blog hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback!