Like a Lollipop

Hey Guys!

I'm baaack! And I have to say that I missed you all guys, I missed blogging, doing makeup looks and all this stuff. Pheeew... I had some pretty exausting weeks, but well I don't wanna complain,  Christmas is around the corner and now that I have some time to relax, I'm gonna be preparing some looks for Christmas and New Years's Eve.
I started this Christmas Series with a "sweet" makeup look, I just wanted to share the candies with you.



 



Face:

Sephora Smoothing Primer (clear)
Flormar Perfect Coverage - Soft Beige 102
Stila Smooth Skin Moisture Powder Shade E

 Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance for priming the lids
White eyeshadow applied on three quarters of the lid
Barry M Dazzle Dust - Cherry Red 84 applied to the outer corner of the eye
Make Up Atelier Rose Oriental (T133) eyeshadow used to blend the Cherry Red into the white
Fraulein Hot pink Gel Liner along the upper lashline
Kryolan White Eye Pencil applied on the waterline
L'Oreal Volumissime x 5 Carbon Black Mascara
Ardell Black Wispies False Lashes

Cheeks:

Sephora Mineral Loose Powder Foundation - Mat Tan (45), for cheek contouring
 MAC Pigment Pink Bronze - I used it as a blush, it gives colour and a nice glow

Eyebrows:

Sephora Eyes Pencil No.207
Lips:
Flormar Long Lasting Lipstick L05
Kryolan White Aqua Color


***

I hope you liked and enjoyed this makeup look, if you have any suggestions for the upcoming looks please let me know.
I also want to thank all of my new followers, I really appreciate your support and kind comments.


Kisses and hugs,
Lala



CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. LaLaLollipop!!! Gorgeous as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ca de obicei.....incantatoare:)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am simply speechless!! Your talent is huge!
    I am glad you are back!
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! Just found your blog through Makeupbee =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you my girls, for your kind comments,kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your looks are seriously amazing! Is your profession a makeup artist? Your really good :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your feedback!